Rohit sharma in t20

While Kohli has struggled to lead India to glory in ICC events like the T20I World Cup, Rohit Sharma has performed on the big stage

While Kohli has struggled to lead India to glory in ICC events like the T20I World Cup, Rohit Sharma has performed on the big stage and captained 28 T20Is so far in his career, winning 24 and losing four. Test matches, most runs in an innings (by batting position) (264). Rohit Sharma, of course, is no stranger to leading a side. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Interest-Based Ads Feedback 2022 espn Sports Media Ltd. Stats, records, matches, videos, nEWS, photos, hundred on debut (177). Player, matches, won, lost. Kohlis return of 1,570 runs from those 50 T20Is also indicates that the added pressure of leading a side takes its toll as his 13 half-centuries and no tons in T20Is demonstrates. Most catches in career (50). Chennai Super Kings, kolkata Knight Riders, sat, Mar 26, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST. Twenty20 Internationals, highest partnership for the first wicket (165). Punjab Kings, royal Challengers Bangalore, sun, Mar 27, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST. Most runs in career (3313 twenty20 Internationals. Rohit Sharma, records, Test match, ODI, T20 international batting bowling fielding records. Matches (5) Women s World Cup (1) WI v ENG (1) IND v SL (1) PAK v AUS (1) Ranji Trophy (1) Previous. Born: 30th April, 1987. Current Age: 34 years 305 days. Rohit Sharma Records, Test match, ODI, T20, IPL agla t20 match kab hai

Rohit Sharma - Player Profile - T20 Cricket - Howstat

Rohit Sharma - Wikipedia

Delhi Capitals, mumbai Indians, sun, Mar 27, 2022 - 3:30 PM IST. These figures are considerably better than Virat Kohlis numbers as the Bangalore captain has won 93 of his 189 T20 matches as a captain. Match 3, Indian Premier League, 2022 at Navi Mumbai, Mar 27, 2022. Tied, nR, runs 50s 100s Win Virat Kohli.00 Rohit Sharma.71 On the other hand, although Virat Kohli is Indias second-most successful T20I captain after MS Dhoni, he has won 30 of his 50 T20Is as a captain. Rohit Sharma, on the other hand, has accumulated 4,515 runs in 156 T20s as a captain with 32 half-centuries and two tons. Rohit Sharma has captained a total of 158 T20 matches, winning 99 and losing on 55 occasions. Rohit Sharma, indiaTop order batter, iNTL career:, overview. Match 2, Indian Premier League, 2022 at Mumbai, Mar 27, 2022. Interestingly, the two players Twenty20 Internationals stats as skippers is where the plot thickens and the reasoning behind handing over the T20I captaincy to Rohit comes to light. Furthermore, following a 3-0 series win over West Indies in the shortest format in February 2022, Rohit Sharma became the first Indian captain to lead the team to three or more series whitewashes in T20I cricket. They have been performing consistently whenever they get the chance. Maidens: 0, runs Conceded: 113, wickets: 1, average: 113.00 4 Wickets in Innings: 0 5 Wickets in Innings: 0, best: 1/22, economy Rate:.97 Strike Rate:.00 of Team Wickets Taken:.12 Fielding Catches: 50 Most Catches 2nd t20 match today in Innings: 3 Captaincy. T20, world Cup Profile Statistics. In November 2020, Sharma was nominated for the ICC Men s ODI and T20I Cricketer of the Decade awards. In September 2021, Sharma was named in India s squad for the 2021 ICC Men s T20 World Cup. Indian captain rohit sharma addressing a virtual press conference spoke about the return of sanju samson to the national team for the sri lanka series and heaped praise on the rajasthan royal s skipper and said that. Rohit Sharma captaincy record in T20 cricket Rohit Sharma has captained a total of 158 T20 matches, winning 99 and losing on 55 occasions. Rohit Sharma on swashbuckling Indian batter; Definitely Rohit Sharma captaincy record in T20: How has he fared for

Rohit Sharma Centuries List of All Rohit Sharma ODI

Rohit Sharma Becomes Most Capped Player In T20 Cricket

In the categories outside of the Top records module, placements within the top 50 in any given record list are displayed. One-Day Internationals, fastest to 9000 runs (217 one-Day Internationals 5000 runs and 50 fielding dismissals. "The quality of the bench has been amazing. Test matches, highest partnership for the seventh wicket (280). It is important that the guys get time in the middle the 34-year-old said after clinching the T20I series. One-Day Internationals, dismissed for 99 (and 199, 299 etc) (99). Match 1, Indian Premier League, 2022 at Mumbai, Mar 26, 2022. The external matters will take care of themselves. Combined Test, ODI and T20I records. Tied, nR, runs 50s 100s, win, virat Kohli.21, rohit Sharma.65, kohli, however, has performed better with the bat, scoring 6,451 runs as skipper, including 48 half-centuries and five centuries. Medallion icon indicates milestone records. One-Day Internationals, most matches in career (125 twenty20 Internationals. These figures are considerably better than Virat Kohlis numbers as the Bangalore captain has won 93 of his 189 T20 matches as a captain. Rohit Sharma has scored 4 centuries in, t20I cricket Rohit Sharma has scored the most. T20I centuries in the world. IPL 2022: Mumbai Indians Skipper Rohit Sharma Reveals His Shaheen Afridi beats Steve Smith, Rohit Sharma to script

Watch: Rohit Sharmas Dance With Daughter Samaira is The

Batting, innings: 117, not Outs: 15, aggregate: 3313, highest Score: 118, average:.48 50s: 26 100s: 4, ducks: 7 4s: 293 6s: 154. As T20 captain, player, matches, won, lost. Batting: Debuts and last match, hundred on debut (177) aus vs sri lanka t20 highest score 23rd Most runs in debut match (177) Batting: Hundreds Hundred in each innings of a match 2nd Hundreds in consecutive matches from debut (2) Batting: Fifties 33rd Fifties in consecutive innings. It is important for me to give them the freedom. One-Day Internationals, highest percentage of runs in a completed innings (65.34). It is a young team and the guys haven't played a lot of games. Most fifties in career (30). Test matches, hundred in each innings of a match. Besides leading Mumbai to multiple titles in the Indian T20 League as skipper, Rohit in his 28 T20Is as a captain has scored 987 runs with seven half-centuries and two tons. Most sixes in career (155 twenty20 Internationals. Most hundreds in a calendar year (10). With a total of four. T20I hundreds to his name, he is also the third-highest run-scorer in the format. List of Rohit Sharma IPL Centuries Rohit Sharma scored his maiden IPL century vs KKR in IPL 2012 (Image Source: bcci/Sportzpics). Adding another feather to his cap, India captain Rohit Sharma on Sunday became the most-capped T20I player after taking playing 125 T20 matches during the third and final match against Sri Lanka at the picturesque hpca Stadium, The 34-year. IPL 2022: Mumbai Indians skipper. WCB T20 Premier League Cup India MOD (Unlimited Money) India vs Newzeland 2nd T20 ICC T20I Rankings: Kohli out of Top 10, Iyer makes big jump Where is today t20 match

Comments: Rohit sharma in t20

• Ohunedev say:

South Africa tour Sri Lanka 2021 InsideSport .Rohit, sharma on Wednesday revealed who will open the batting alongside him in the upcoming edition of the cash-rich league.

• Vejoxi say:

Fun and Knowledge .Shaheen Afridi beats, steve Smith, Rohit Sharma to script huge T20 world record after Lahore Qalandars win PSL title Lahore had failed to qualify for the playoffs in five of their first six seasons.

• Qukuc say:

Australia, Only T20: Scorecard, Recap and More from Rajkot .Rohit, sharma shared a small snippet from the photoshoot, which was an all-fun affair.

• Akilydi say:

India Vs Australia Live Score (T20) : Full Scorecard .In his caption, Rohit called it a part of the campaign that we normally do not see.

• Ejadybar say:

T20 World Cup: Pakistan hammer India by 10 wickets to claim .The one thing that grabbed the eyeballs of netizens from the video of the photoshoot.

• Yluqu say:

Pricing, Trading and Statistics for Team Fortress .Rohit dancing with his daughter Samaira.

Categories