Highlights ind vs wi 2nd t20

Kohli on strike with a slip and short-leg in place. Shepherd attacks the stumps and Rohit miscues the ball high in the air and it clears

Kohli on strike with a slip and short-leg in place. Shepherd attacks the stumps and Rohit miscues the ball high in the air and it clears the off-side boundary for SIX! Pant is showing good intent as he hits Holder for a boundary towards cow-corner. Rohit's men walk out to the field. Cottrell beats the outside-edge once again. Quicker one by Rostan chase and Virat gets clean bowled. Holder is back IND 76/3 in 10 overs: Suryakumar's looked busy ever since he's walked out to the middle. India, on the other hand, are unchanged. Check India vs West Indies Live Cricket Score, IND vs WI T20 Live Score and IND vs WI Live Streaming Online, IND vs WI T20 Dream11 Prediction Today and India vs West Indies T20 Dream11 Guru Tips and Prediction. Rovman Powell is muscling every ball from here. Can Powell hit four back to back sixes. Rishabh Pant from behind the stumps and top effort indeed. India vs WI Highlights, India. West, indies 2nd T20I, match west indies vs india 1st t20 match on Disney Hotstar, india. Win 4th Series in a Row vs WI 18 Feb Cricket English, india were brilliant at the death to earn a narrow eight-run win in the second Paytm T20I and clinch their fourth straight T20I series win over West, indies, watchlist Share. India vs WI Highlights, India vs West Indies 2nd T20I Match Ind Vs WI 2nd T20I: Highlights and Presentation Rohit Highlights: India vs West Indies, 2nd T20, Eden Gardens - IND

IND vs WI, highlights 2nd T20: India clinches series with

India vs West Indies 2nd T20I 2022 Highlights

All set for the night's action at Eden Gardens. Akeal Hosein is back to bowl his fourth over. Eight runs from the over. Windies openers King and Mayers follow. Good yorkers are being applied with the new ball. Ravi is here to bowl his last over. India became the second team to 100 T20I wins (including 1-bowl out and 2-Super Over win) after Pakistan. Kieron Pollard: He (Powell) was phenomenal today. Pooran continues to attack as he hit Chahal out of the park. Eight runs from the over as Pooran finish it with a boundary. India need to score quick wanindu hasaranga t20 career runs, bowling in the second innings will not be that easy. Harshal Patel into the attack WI 41/1 in 6 overs: Top-edge and Chahal completes a safe catch off his own bowling! Presentation: Ind, vs, wI 2nd, t20I, highlights and Presentation: Rohit, Pollard and Pant speech during 2nd, t20I presentation ceremony after. IND, won by 8 runs. Rishabh Pant, Player of the Match: I am fine wherever the team wants me to bat. I think all of us inside the circle were waiting for it but in the end it was Bhuvi bhais catch. India vs, west Indies 2022 2nd T20 Highlights, 2nd, match, Eden Gardens, Kolkata: Spirited half-centuries from Rovman Powell and Nicholas Pooran kept West Indies in the hunt but Indian bowlers held. India vs West Indies, 2nd T20I Highlights: India beat West Highlights IND vs WI Score 2nd T20I Scorecard: Pant, Kohli

Cricket Video - Australia vs Pakistan, ICC Men s T20 World Cup 2021

India Vs New Zealand Jaipur T20 Tickets Booking Online

Holder squares up Rohit with a delivery on the slot. The southpaw took just 17 balls to score some quick runs. Chahal floats one in to Pooran's pads and he does well to scoop it over fine-leg for four. Rohit nudges it down to the off-side and sneaks in a single. Virat Kohli struck 52 off 41-balls including 7-fours a six, Venkatesh Iyer blasted a 33 off 18-balls included 4-fours a six with strike rate of 183.33 and Rohit Sharma. 18 Feb, 10:40. Back to back fifties for Pooran. Bhuvi replaces Chahar, wI 159/2 in 18 overs: Harshal begins with a full-toss to the pads. Chase continues to work his ways through the Indian line-up once again. Pollard into the attack IND 110/4 in 14 overs: Kohli gets to his fifty in style! He could be a replacement for Smith. IND vs, wI, highlights, 2nd, t20I: India clinches series with final over thriller, earns 100th. T20 win, india vs, west Indies, highlights, 2nd, t20 : Get the updates, ball by ball commentary of the. WI vs, iND match from Eden Gardens. Nokia T20 Review PCMag

Book Now - Narendra Modi Stadium - Gujarat Cricket

Live IND vs WI T20 Score: Just a single. 150 up for WI, 16 from the over. He clears his front leg to heave across the line but Cottrell tucks him. But, in the end, a boundary to King. Suryakumar Yadav c b Chase 8 (6b 1x4) IND 69/2 in 9 overs: SKY off the mark with a blistering square cut for four! 54 runs have come off the last four overs. A single for Powell as he gets to his fifty as well. He gets off the mark with a crisp cut past backward point for four. . A sensational stand between Rishabh Pant and Venkatesh Iyer has lifted India from a spot of bother. WI need 29 off 12 balls. IND VS WI dream11 fantasy team Wicketkeeper Nicholas Pooran Batters Rohit Sharma (c), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Kyle Mayers All-rounders Kieron Pollard, Jason Holder (vc), Roston Chase Bowlers Deepak Chahar, Harshal Patel, Ravi Bishnoi Team Composition:. Powell inflicts another sweep, this time it is a four. Watch the highlights of India vs West Indies 2nd T20I 2022 - West Indies tour of India 3-match Twenty20 international series of the 2nd T20I match played between West Indies and India at Eden Gardens, Kolkata in 18th February 2022. Rishabh Pant plays a shot bcci. Ravi Bishnoi celebrates after taking the wicket of Brendon King in his first over of 2nd T20I against West Indies. India vs West Indies, 2nd T20I Highlights: India beat West Indies by 8 runs. Cricketer Rohit Sharma Profile - Age, Achievements, Career South africa t20 challenge live streaming

Comments: Highlights ind vs wi 2nd t20

• Xeteq say:

Sri Lanka Squad for T20 World Cup 2021 15-Member Player List .Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Harshal Patel produced superb bowling in slog overs as India survived some anxious moments before walking out with an eight-run won over West Indies in the second T20I that.

• Hegapi say:

Deepak Chahar: India bowler takes record 6-7 in win over .The fixtures for the next ICC Mens.

• Idykipum say:

New Zealand release jersey for upcoming T20Is against Australia .Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about.

• Ymemyziw say:

Sachin Tendulkar - Player Profile - T20 Cricket .From the Gabba in Australia to the Kensington Oval in Barbados, we can create an itinerary perfect for you.

• Qojevoxy say:

Roxx Bengal T20 Challenge Schedule 2020 -Time Table .Rohit Sharma Centuries Here s a look at all Rohit Centuries in ODI, Test and IPL.

• Quloxaze say:

World of Tanks T20 (Recenze .Twenty20 t20 ) is a shortened game format of cricket.At the professional level, it was introduced by the England and Wales.

• Foguni say:

Sport-net : Your #1 .ICC T20 World Cup.

Categories